Motorcycle Messengers is a collection of travel stories from some of the leading writers in the genre . . . plus a few people you've never heard of. Consider it a sample pack of authors. Read a story by the fire and discover your new favourite motorcycle travel writer.
- Lois Pryce exploits her dead grandmother and an imaginary husband to access the Congo.
- Neil Peart finds his rhythm through the curves of North Carolina.
- Paddy Tyson numbs his fear of crocodiles with a few drinks in Australia.
- Carla King rides with a screaming, doped-up trucker in China.
- Sam Manicom is forced out of country by the military in Sudan.
- Geoff Hill breaks a Royal Enfield, falls in love, and becomes a hookah hooligan in Iran.
- Jeremy Kroeker yearns to slap a rain gear designer in Slovenia.
- Ted Bishop tricks himself into one final ride through the United States.
- Mark Richardson puts his foot up and makes connections in Rwanda.
- Jordan Hasselmann stares down the barrel of a wooden gun—and possibly a real one, too—in Guatemala.
- Christopher P. Baker nearly crashes as he crushes crustaceans in Cuba.
- Ted Simon ponders humanity while observing a rescue at sea off the coast of Malaysia.