Motorcycle Messengers 2 is another collection of stories from some of the leading writers in the motorcycle travel genre. Consider it a sample pack of travel tales.
- Billy Ward spends a night out beside a broken motorcycle, considering defense strategies against hungry lions and lascivious hippos in Africa.
- Carla King wrestles with conflicting emotions after crashing her motorcycle in India.
- Sam Manicom battles bulldust and heat exhaustion in the outback of Australia.
- Lois Pryce bonds with a one-legged retired army General while singing "The Final Countdown" in Iran.
- Ed March gets a drunken idea for a stupid, pointless adventure and, in spite of sobering up later, still carries on with it in Mongolia.
- Jeremy Kroeker discovers that his days of crashing motorcycles are not yet behind him in Colombia.
- Ted Simon encounters a healer, of sorts, who helps restore in him a sense of wonder for the journey in Thailand.