It's back, bigger and better than ever!
With over 150,000 copies of the previous editions sold, Gillean Daffern’s bestselling hiking guides to Kananaskis Country have been exhaustively researched and regularly updated during the past 45 years. As the pre-eminent expert on the area, the author continues to offer something for every level of foot-traveller, be they novice or experienced hikers, scramblers or backpackers.
- NEW! Descriptions have been rewritten to incorporate changes to Kananaskis Country after the floods of 2013.
- NEW! Full-colour photographs throughout do justice to the spectacular scenery of the Canadian Rockies.
- NEW! Each new volume includes exciting and previously unpublished trails and routes.
- NEW! Existing maps have been completely redrawn and enhanced.
- NEW! Additional sketch maps included throughout.
Gillean’s clear and engaging text is enhanced with colour photos and detailed maps which enable everyone to navigate safely through this complex and beautiful area of the Canadian Rockies.