Easy, delicious recipes and helpful tips to inspire confidence in adults who live with life-threatening allergies.
Not everyone outgrows childhood allergies. When Amanda Orlando learned firsthand that the social and emotional impact of anaphylactic reactions affects adults, she started blogging about it, and EverydayAllergenFree.com was born.
Her new cookbook, Everyone’s Welcome, is for people with anaphylactic allergies to any of the “big eight”: peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, soy, wheat, fish, shellfish. Most of the recipes are free from all eight allergens, with the rest offering alternatives to suit your particular allergy—and you’ll know whether the recipe is coconut-free, gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan.
Enjoy features such as:
- A comprehensive list of ingredient substitutes
- How to avoid cross-contamination
- A list of allergen-free fridge staples
- Tips for entertaining, eating out, and travelling
- A list of trusted name brands
- Snacks to go and sugar-free foods
Including strategies to deal with allergy anxiety, Everyone’s Welcome is an essential resource for friends and family of those living with severe allergies.